Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Fall TBR 2017



It has been rainy and cool for the past couple of days, so with Labor Day in the rear view mirror, the Fall season seems to have started a few weeks earlier.  I am eager to enjoy the fall season with great books while wrapped up in a blanket and sipping on hot tea or coffee. 

Each month since the beginning of the year, I would create a TBR list of books that I would like to read during the month.  However, I would either forget to read the books or read other books and neglect the books on the list.  So after thinking about how to create my TBR's, I have decided to create seasonal TBR's.  Each season is about 3 months which gives me time to read all of my books and add new ones. 

My Fall TBR includes:

1 "The Coldest Winter Ever" - Sister Souljah

2 "The New Jim Crow" - Michelle Alexander

3 "Fatal Trust" -Todd Johnson

4 "The Proving" - Beverly Lewis

5 "Everything, Everything" - Nicola Yoon

6 Black and Blue

7 "Uninvited"-Lysa Terkeurst

8 "Coming of Angels" - MJ Banks

I know there are many great book releases this fall, so I am excited to see which book I grab to read.  If you have a TBR list or a list of books that you would like to read.  Comment and share!! I love to see what others are reading or planning to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment